Calley. I love One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer. Also some other stuff! ☺♥♫♪
1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what."
19 Things I Will Tell My Daughter (via senhorita-agridoce)
It’s their song.
"It’s not necessarily an obvious thing about someone that makes you like or love them," Harry said. "It’s the combination of all the little things they do, in terms of things they do with their face or things they do when they’re laughing, or something like that. So I think it’s about appreciating the little things and falling in love with the little things, over the more obvious —-"
"The bigger things" said Louis.
"Yeah, the bigger things," said Harry.
To add why Little Things is their song. During the iHeartRadio Midnight Memories Album Launch, Harry described the difference of writing a love song to something that isn’t.
In which he said, its all about the details. Now going back, to Little Things.
You can’t go to bed without a cup of tea,
And maybe that’s the reason that you talk in your sleep.
I know you’ve never loved the sound of your voice on tape
“It was a song Ed and I had actually written a while ago but, for whatever reason, it never made anything.
“Then, about a year later, I wondered what had happened to it, dug out the lyrics and emailed Ed to say we should do something with it.
“He remembered how it went and made a demo then, having become friends with One Direction, he played it to them one day and they really loved it.”
In that moment, they likely changed some lyrics together, to fit them. And it became their song.
Also, let’s not forget that Louis said in the Who We Are book that he has never been to confident about his voice and that he felt like he didn’t belong in the band for quite some time. And Harry sings "I know you never loved the sound of your voice on tape…"